CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 8, 2010

T-i-double g-er























Bad Tigger! Bad Tigger! This was ridiculously hard to make and I'm still not sure how I survived the day.  Not only did Tigger decide to fall apart 3 times (AHHH!), my son Teagen decided his birthday was the day to be a total stinker. Two needy "Tiggs" makes for one exhausting day.  By noon I was ready to throw in the towel and buy a cake.  That would have been the ultimate let down for me so I mustered up enough energy to have one more go at fixing the dang thing.  It's all still a blur but somehow I managed to pull off the unthinkable. I'm glad he pulled himself together to save the day.  We overlooked the fact that his legs are crazy short and he has a beaver tail.  The birthday ended up being fun and Teagen loved his cake and presents. One birthday down, many more to go. :)

0 comments: