CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 8, 2011

A Monster For My Little Monster

Meet Eddy
I was wonderfully inspired by pinterest to do a monster themed b-day party for Teagen. He just turned two and what better month than October to bring out all of the monsters :) Teagen had fun helping me make his "pake" and I am incredibly excited he is getting older because we can do more fun things together. He liked rolling the fondant balls to make the nose and buttons. He also helped make the hair by scraping the fondant with a plastic knife. Unfortunately, monster Eddy lost his arms in a terrible accident. We tried to repair him but failed. I guess it's good he is a monster and can get away with the no hands look. I will definitely have to work on that one especially if I try to tackle something that actually has to have arms. :) Oh and I just love his oh so sexy big lips. I didn't do that on purpose but I love them!
The Inspiration

3 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

I can't believe Teagen is two! Your monster cake turned out so cute! :)

Sunny

Is it just me or did your blog get a face lift? I think it looks great. And I still think that cake looks amazing.