CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 14, 2010

The Good The Bad & The Fugly

I'm alive. Barely.  It has been a rough last few weeks which is my blame for the following cakes.  It is really hard to make anything when you are not feeling good.  I completely lost any creativity I might have originally had.  My mother really saved me by helping with a few of them. 

Lets start with the good and work our way down.  The good was supposed to be a football.  Can't you see it? My plan was to make a 49ers themed cake for Dustin's 29th birthday but due to sickness was completely unable to even put the candles on.  My mom made this cake.  It's a triple chocolate with a chocolate glaze.  I love the bundt pattern and we all had to laugh when we recited the lines from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.  "A bun?" "No, a BUNDTTTT" "A bunnnn" "No, a BUNDTTTTTTTTTT" "I know! It's a cake!"  :) Love that movie. 















The bad aka The Green Flan, a lily pad.... Definitely a sign I was losing it.  I could not for the life of me figure out what to do.  I just kept putting more and more frosting on.  I'm not really sure what I was thinking with the frosting on the board...














And the fugly:
No words can describe this one.  Let's just say I was not in the tie-dye mood.

0 comments: